Tuesday, July 7, 2009

lights out baby it looks like the end for me

"Commin' Home" by Cheeseburger has been the hardest fucking song on earth to track down. I first heard it when I accidentally watched an episode of Superjail and was disturbed out of my G-D mind (I love dark humor but that shit totally hits below the belt). NAYWAYZ, moving on, I loved the honky 10cc "Rubber Bullets"-esque sound and have been looking for it on itunes/amazon/mininova for, like, almost a year until I finally got the hookup from the band's basist (we met him on the 4th of July* and he was rad) soooo here we go

♪MP3: Commin' Home- Cheeseburger


enjoy!


*The 4th of July was a complete shit show. Sarina, Catherine, Amanda, Josh, Ryan, Caroline, and I went to a block party on the sketchiest block in Williamsburg where there were serious "underground skate ramp/arcade from the beginning of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie" vibes. An hour or so into it we got cold and went home. AMERICA FUCK YEAH!


No comments: