Friday, January 23, 2009

This has been quite a week to say the least. It all started on Sunday (my usual day off) when I get woken up out of bed by an urgent call from one of my employees saying that the basement is flooded. After throwing water on my face, brushing my teeth, and FALLING into a flannel shirt (dirty hair and no makeup. I'm not trying to be ~*CuTe & EfFoRtLeSs*~ ..I'm pretty sure I forgot deodorant as well) $40 and an hour of traffic on the BQE later, I get to my store and am met with a dank, filthy stockroom covered in about 2 inches of water all around. No one from maintenance could be reached that day (<3) and so it was up to me and two of my stock boys to shovel filthy SARS water into the sump pump of the basement. Apparently a pipe burst somewhere on our block but seeing as Con Ed was fucking useless (shock me) we were down there for twelve hours pulling some serious hurricane katrina disaster relief shit. On the bright side, we managed to save each of the $7000 mannequins and most of our inventory. It's not a big deal, it's just what I do. I spent the rest of the week in a daze due to lack of sleep, hung out with some interesting (?) people, and now I'm home sick. I have to get my SHIT RIGHT for love shack '09 this weekend and pack the rest of my stuff up today. I got my beautiful vintage French-style princess telephone in the mail from eBay yesterday and I'm absolutely jizzing over it. I also have a fever and I'm starving. ALSO I have a huge crush on an unattainable boy. WAH WAH WAH my life is so0o0o0o hard.




you're welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

geebus, that's a ruff ass sunday.
haha. you sound strong as hell
though.

mad muscles and shit.

:)